Thursday, November 15, 2007

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Help me out with a question or its kinda a dilemma I have......
as a kid growing up every holiday we would visit family members and go to their house for a dinner and gathering usually lasting all day and I would visit with all my cousins SmileyCentral.comand play and have fun and this would be the best thing EVER in my mind as a kid and i still loo back on those memories.
Well now that I have mine and they are older we never went to family members on Thanksgiving because the boys were to small and it was a hassle and we would have to go to both sides of the family..... so my question is.....SHOULD WE GO TO MY AUNTSSmileyCentral.com HOUSE AND THAN TO HIS FAMILYS HOUSE AND THAN I HAVE TO GET UP AT 345 FOR WORK THE NEXT DAY OR WOULD IT BE BETTER TO JUST STAY AT HOME AND KEEP THAT HOLIDAY A STRESS FREE ONE??
Just wondering what others think if u can give me feedback I would appreciate it soooooo much of course u can keep it anonymous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that you should go. Your kids deserve that kind of fun memory just like you had and if you go to both sides thats fine I don't know how much stress that is or what the sitch is but if its for them and they enjoy it than why not? Oh I was wondering where you found the "troublemaker" chips they look cool. Well good luck with the desicion.

Unknown said...

Thanks for ur input I really dont mind going to anyones house Im off on wed and thursday so i can have food for the family on wed and go to houses on thursday and by the way the chips i designed by imagechef.com