Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just thougt id start this update with a bit of humor im so tired but im gonna try to stay up tonight and get some things done....

Im so sad i took all my uniforms out and have them ready to take back to work tomorrow when im done... ill be wearing regular clothing for the new department but im ready anyways about that....





found some pics from my old blog of Cole skating its so funny he is such a skater boy!


This is such a beautiful pic of MY grandma(Busia) at her last birthday with Ashley and Katie ......I love her so much and miss her.....the reason i put the pic in the blog is cause my aunt invited us to Thanksgiving and I dont wanna go cause all the Thanksgivings had her there and to many memories damn this sucks so much i miss her so much ok enuf of that....



Ill update more later

No comments: