Monday, April 16, 2007

wELL THE PICS BELOW ARE FROM OUR WALK ON THE PATH BY WHILHALA(DID I SPELL THAT RIGHT)
Anyway been so busy today and this week should go rather smoothly,I hope!!
Ashley has practice today at 5 and I have to take her cause Hensley is already buddy buddy with Jeff asking him to help coach(ha no way) not this year. So ill be dropping her and picking her up around 6:30 should make for a long day.
SmileyCentral.comKatie has practice at 5:30 on wednesday and she will practice for the first time this year at hermits last time it was at Bishop noll so that should be interesting considering the kid loves the field so do I though I mean I love baseball and sportsSmileyCentral.com in general and DAMNIT im going to go to a baseball game this year and a whole hella of alot of Railcats games with fireworks they rock!!!! Well Im gonna go clean yeah fun RIGHT???????????????? talk soon!!!!

No comments: