Monday, January 11, 2010

Tag your it.......
I was tagged!

The ABC's Of Me:

A. Amy Marie

B. Best friend? Well, I would have to say Emily(mysis) or Venessa

C. Cake or pie? Umm...probably have to say any cream pie but i love bday cake!

D. Day of choice? Doesnt really matter!

E. Essential item? My purse

F. Favorite color? Red

G. Gummy bears or worms? n/a

H. Home town? Hammond In

I. Favorite indulgence? Seafood

J. January or July? July (warm summer weather)

K. Kids? Ashley,Katie,Cole and Zack

L. Life isn’t complete without? Ill have to get back to this one!

M.

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 Sister Emily

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples

P. Phobias? really dont have any im kinda a adventerous person

Quotes?

R. Reasons to smile? My 4 healthy kids

S. Season of choice? Summer

T. Tag 5 people: You,You,You,You & whoever else wants to!

U. Unknown fact about me? Im very outgoing when you get to know me and Im a big tomboy!

V. Vegetable? broccoli

W. Worst habit? being to tense!

X. Xray or ultrasound? Ummm ultrasound I guess...I'd rather not have either honestly

Y. Your favorite food? Seafood or chicken

Z. Zodiac sign? Libra

No comments: