Monday, September 28, 2009

I'd say the only place we feel most comfortable, is at home. We can really be free to be ourselves, act anyway we want, say anything we like, and do anything we choose. Once we leave the safety our homes behind, it seems that all bets would be off. We would really need to be aware of how we handled ourselves in every situation of our lives.

There are tons of times during the day where it would be so much easier to just throw my hands up in the air, toss a couple profanities into the wind, and go about my day. I think we all know how that would be perceived though. I would seem crazy... Or craziER. So for the sake of appearances, I keep my words to myself, my hands in my pockets, and I keep on trudging.

Censorship is all around me right now. I feel like I do watch what I say, making sure not to hurt feelings or step on toes. Perhaps too much sometimes....

There are many people out there I would love to tell them exactly how i feel.....but in time in time!!!!!

No comments: