Sunday, April 5, 2009

MY TARGET TRIP!!!!!!

3 mega size huggies refills wipes = $15
1 huggies natural wipes = $3
6 gerber graduates meat sticks = $6
2 toddler graduates micro meals = $2
8 johnson buddies soaps = $7.76
8 market pantry fruit snacks = $12.16
I had the following coupons
8 $1 off for the fruit snacks
3 $5 off for the wipes
1 $3 off for the natural wipes
1 $3 off for the meat sticks
2 $ .50 off 2 gerber products
8 $1 off the soaps
and I bought a few other things and my total was a whole ten dollars! I love coupons! I love to save money !
MY CVS TRIP
2 right guard deodorants = $6
1 excedrin = $4
1 carnation instant breakfast = $5
and four clearanced cough syrups $4
My total was $25
I had $4 off a $20 puchase and a $5 coupon
so that left me with a balance of $16
I paid with a gift card from a previous prescription and got back $21 dollars in free bucks which ill be using tomorrow!


No comments: